BigBrain Forum - a meeting place for the community of researchers and developers who are working with the BigBrain dataset or dealing with large brain datasets (very high resolution images or large neuroimaging datasets), to collaborate and exchange information.
- This forum is for all users of big neuroimaging data in general, and users of the BigBrain dataset in particular.
- Visitors and participants to this forum can find information on the BigBrain open data access and manipulation (download, management and storage, visualisation, annotation, analysis, etc), participate in discussions on how to deal with big neuroimaging data , share knowledge and experience, share tools / software / experimental results / derived data.
- The 3D BigBrain model can be accessed and viewed online using different tools.
- Original (raw) and derived data (surfaces, maps, and models) can also be downloaded from links provided on this page: https://bigbrainproject.org/maps-and-models.html
- Please visit the BigBrain Project website for more information on this global initiative (https://bigbrainproject.org/).